TorcSill Foundations, LLC recognizes that our employees drive our business. As our most critical resource, our employees will be safeguarded with training and procedures that foster health and safety. All work conducted by TorcSill employees will take into account this policy. No duty, no matter what its perceived result or schedule impact, will be deemed more important than employee health and safety.
TorcSill is firmly committed to the safety of our employees. We are committed to providing a safe working environment and will do everything possible to prevent workplace accidents.
We value our employees, not only as members of TorcSill, but also as human beings critical to the success of their families and the local community.
Employees must always report any unsafe work practices or safety hazards encountered on the job. All accidents/incidents, no matter how slight, will be immediately reported to the supervisor on duty.
A key factor in implementing this policy is strict compliance with all applicable federal, state and local policies and procedures. Failure to comply with these policies may result in disciplinary actions.
TorcSill will make every reasonable effort to provide a safe and healthy workplace that is free from any known potential hazards. Additionally, we subscribe to these principles:
- All accidents are preventable through implementation of effective safety and health control policies and programs.
- Safety and health controls are a major part of our work every day.
- Accident prevention is good business. It minimizes human suffering, promotes better working conditions for everyone, holds TorcSill in higher regard with its customers, and increases productivity. This is why TorcSill will comply with all safety and health regulations which apply to the course and scope of all operations.
- All workers on TorcSill job sites are empowered with Stop Work Authority. All employees and contractors are permitted and required to order a work stoppage to correct unsafe conditions.
- Management is responsible for providing the safest possible workplace for employees. Consequently, the management of TorcSill is committed to allocating and providing all of the resources needed to promote and effectively implement this safety policy.
- All employees are responsible for following safe work practices and company rules, and for preventing accidents and injuries. Management will establish lines of communication to solicit and receive comments, information, suggestions, and assistance from employees regarding safety and health concerns.
- Management and supervisors of TorcSill will actively lead by example with good attitudes and a strong commitment to safety and health in the workplace. To this end, management will monitor the company’s safety and health performance and working conditions to ensure that program objectives are met and exceeded.
- Our safety program applies to all employees and persons affected or associated in any way with TorcSill operations. Everyone’s goal is to constantly improve safety awareness and prevent accidents and injuries.
Everyone at TorcSill is responsible for and committed to safe operations and zero incidents. This is a team effort. Together, we will prevent accidents and injuries. Together, we will keep each other safe and healthy in the workplace.
Chief Executive Officer