The SolidWorks Designer is responsible for generating drawings, reverse engineering, product development, and much more. This self-motivated individual should have exceptional communication skills, a strong commitment to the job, and be eager to join a dynamic and growing industry leading company.
What We Do
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions focused on the energy, industrial, and commercial markets, and we have realized tremendous growth in this expanding field. Accordingly, TorcSill is looking for an energetic addition to our engineering team.
- Utilize SolidWorks to create models and drawings as directed by the Engineering Team
- Reverse engineer prototype parts
- Research and assist in new product development
- Interact with Manufacturing, Procurement, and Project Management for specified projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- 1+ years of design experience
- Design experience in the Oil and Gas Industry and/or Industrial Sector
- Experience working in a fast paced and customer-focused environment
Skills and Requirements
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Experienced within SolidWorks Design preferred
- SolidWorks Simulation
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must successfully pass pre-employment and random drug and alcohol tests per company policy
- Must be able to take direction from superiors and work cooperatively with others and/or independently to carry out tasks appropriately
- Must possess and exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while perpetually seeking continuous improvement
- Frequently sits or stands for long periods of time
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.