The Sales Support Specialist is responsible for providing all necessary support to both Sales and Marketing by undertaking a variety of tasks, including but not limited to Sales TEAM training and development, program and internal process development and system management, market research, presentation development, CRM database management, report generation and analysis, travel and event facilitation, and aiding in the sales, business development, and marketing processes. We are looking for a dedicated, team-first professional who will be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth Sales and Marketing team operations.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial and commercial applications.
- Develop and maintain Sales TEAM training program to include periodic individual and TEAM development, evaluation, new-tools identification and implementation
- Development and tracking of internal KPI system for TEAM and individual evaluation across Sales Department
- Consistently maintain database of Customers, vendors, suppliers and competitors across each District
- Develop Board of Directors PowerPoint presentation each quarter in support of Chief Commercial Officer and BoD
- Assist in maintenance of Digital Asset Manager program
- Coordinate with each BD TEAM member in development of annual District Sales plan
- Provide general clerical/administrative support to both Sales and Marketing departments, reporting to executive leadership
- Maintain and update extensive, growing national and international CRM database, including robust Sales Pipeline management
- Assist in analyzing key and target account information
- Provide general sales trends for the development of sales forecasts and plans
- Handle confidential B2B documents and agreements
- Maintain knowledge of current contracts and agreements
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with customers and provide superior service
- Collaborate with multiple internal departments for delivery of Sales reports related to product lines and goals
- Prepare proposals, agreements, sales reports and presentations
- Participate in and coordinate a variety of sales, marketing, and promotional activities including sales calls, trade shows, seminars, and public speaking engagements
- Contribute to the planning, organization, and coordination of events and travel arrangements for sales and marketing team members
- Interpret and summarize statistical and analytical data to leadership team
- Suggest and assist with implementing sales and marketing process improvements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field preferred
- Minimum 5+ years of experience as a Sales Support Specialist or Associate
- Experience supporting a national sales department
- Experience running projects ranging from $1mm to $10mm+
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with team members on all levels.
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel (pivot tables, charts, graphs, macros, etc.) and MS PowerPoint
- Hands on experience with ERP and SRM systems
- Must showcase exceptional analytical ability
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Exhibits a high level of professionalism and punctuality
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to detail and discretion
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and best customer service practices
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening
- Experience preparing reports and business correspondence
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.
This position is important to the overall effective operations of the organization and contributes to the overall achievement of the organization’s established quality objectives. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.