The Project Administrator is responsible for all aspects of projects with direct responsibility for handling owner’s billing and understanding Accounts Payable functions. Other responsibilities are setting up projects in multiple systems, sending and tracking subcontracts and subcontractor invoices, W9’s, contractor’s licenses, insurance certificates, working closely with our group of Project Managers, filing, and other duties as needed.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Setting up and maintaining project budgets
- Client Billings and Process subcontractor billing – Accounting to support work
- Construction Contracts/Change Order Administration
- Work with Project Mangers support projects
- Assist with project scheduling and document control.
- Preliminary Notices
- Collect lien releases from vendors & subcontractors
- Collect & track insurance from subcontractors/vendors
- Ability to self-prioritize with minimal supervision
- Other misc. tasks
Education and Experience
- 2+ years of Construction Experience
- Experience in QuickBooks and willingness to learn other operating systems.
- Advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Extensive use of the computer to perform work
- Understand cost estimating and willingness to assist in this area
- Must be able to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks as this position deals with an extremely high volume of requests
Additional Skills and Requirements
- Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening.
- Ability to pass a physical ability test.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule (including overtime and weekend projects, as needed).
- Ability to travel for projects, as needed, including overnight travel.
- Ability to communicate with customers and their representatives, including facility owners, subcontractors and field support staff on consistent basis.
- Experience writing reports, business correspondence, and O&M submittals.
- Financial budgeting, planning, administration, conflict resolution, and negotiation experience is a plus.
- Knowledgeable in using project management tools such as Microsoft Projects, Excel and Gantt Charts
This position exists within a heavy construction environment, including hot, noisy, and wet conditions. This position requires constant walking throughout, plants or facilities. Safety toe shoes are required when on site and other personal protective equipment may be required depending on work assignments.
This position is important to the overall effective operations of the organization and contributes to the overall achievement of the organization’s established quality objectives. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.