The Material Handler is responsible for ensuring the safe and accurate handling of all materials and products.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Safely operate forklift and material handling equipment
- Assist with inventory functions, including but not limited to cycle counts, physical inventory, and product checks
- Load, store, and move materials
- Perform quality checks
- Follow all safety procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Other related duties as needed
Education, Skills, and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- 1+ years of previous warehouse and forklift operating experience
- Forklift certification is a huge plus!
- MUST have experience moving pipe
- Organizational skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to follow directions
- Strong attention to detail
- Safety conscious
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit, stoop, kneel, talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate machinery.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements
- Moderate to heavy lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
This position is important to the overall effective operations of the organization and contributes to the overall achievement of the organization’s established quality objectives. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.