The Marketing Manager is in charge of leading our company’s marketing and branding efforts. As a successful Team member, the Marketing Manager would be responsible for evaluating and developing various regionally focused marketing strategies, planning and coordinating those marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved, and building awareness and positioning for our company’s brand. The Marketing Manager will also be in charge of organizing and coordinating information for conferences, trade shows, and major events. This self-motivated individual should be eager to join an enthusiastic and growing team and looking for a long-term career opportunity within a dynamic, industry leading organization.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial and commercial applications.
- Overseeing and growing the marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing plan, tailored to each unique district/region.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team.
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Responsible for creating and implementing the overall, detailed company marketing strategy.
- Communicating the marketing plan, most specifically with the sales and business development team.
- Offer expert advice to develop innovative advertising, public relations, social media and events.
- Competitor research.
- Develop company marketing policies and working with Human Resources to communicate those policies to the entire organization.
- Working with sales department to develop pricing strategies to maximize profits and market share while balancing customer satisfaction.
- Conduct customer, brand and product research initiatives.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including expenditures, research and development appropriations, return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Creating, developing, and managing brand content such as brochures.
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for content creation and management, including digital asset manager and video content/spot creation.
- Develop a measuring system for determining the success of each marketing program.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Negotiate with media partners to guarantee advantageous contracts.
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content marketing.
- May oversee the operation of a company’s website or email marketing program and provide analytics review.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or related field.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years being in a management role.
- Marketing experience in the Oil & Gas business sector.
- Proven experience in a decentralized environment.
- Effective time management skills and strong ability to multitask.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to pass a full background screening and drug screening
- Experience preparing reports, analytics, and business correspondence
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside of the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery.
- This person frequently communicates with customers, both internal and external. Must be able to clearly exchange accurate information.
- Occasionally moves marketing content and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds for various trade shows and other marketing and PR events.
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.
This position is important to the overall effective operations of the organization and contributes to the overall achievement of the organization’s established quality objectives. This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbent will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by the supervisor.