The Field Technician/Operator is responsible for performing all installation, repair, maintenance, and testing tasks on client and customer projects while maintaining the highest level of safety and precaution. The Field Technician should be a self-starter who is customer service focused, driven, and looking to build a rewarding career within the company.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Crew member will perform the installation of the TorcSill Helical Pile System under the supervision of the Crew Leader.
- Load out all equipment & materials required for the project
- Perform pile installation service tasks for assigned projects
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge of installation process
- Communicate with customer at well site at the crew leaders request
- Participate in JSA discussion before all jobs
- Pass Torcsill certification process
- Maintain all required safety qualifications
- Make sure all assigned equipment is inspected daily and job ready
- Operate equipment (skid steer, forklift, excavator, man lift, etc.)
- Maintain all equipment
- Deliver excellent service on all jobs
- Diagnose problems and determine proper solutions
- Build and maintain positive relationships with customers
- Any other request by the Crew Leader/FSM
- Valid driver’s license
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interface with clients and customers, general contractors, etc.
- Proven ability to work well within a team environment
- Self-starter that requires minimal supervision
- General computer skills
- Ability to work in diverse field conditions, adjust priorities on short notice, and work well under pressure
- Proven ability to take direction well and learn new tasks quickly
- General electrical and mechanical skills
- Maintain required paperwork
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Complete all safety training requirements
- Very Heavy Work- Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds, with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more.
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.