The Field Technician is responsible for performing all installation, repair, maintenance, and testing tasks on client and customer projects while maintaining the highest level of safety and precaution. The Field Technician should be a self-starter who is customer service focused, driven, and looking to build a rewarding career within the company.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Crew member who performs the installation of the TorcSill Helical Pile System under the supervision of the Crew Leader or Field Service Manager.
- Crew Member
- Load out all equipment for a job with no supervision
- Proficient knowledge of installation process
- Communicate with customer at well site at the crew leaders request
- JSA before all jobs
- Pass certification process
- Operate the Sokia GPS system
- Maintain CDL
- Make sure all assigned equipment is job ready
- Maintain all equipment
- Train new field technicians
- Deliver excellent service on all jobs
- Always ask/thank the customer for job
- Maintain all safety training and requirements
- Any other request by the Crew Leader/FSM
- Current drivers license
- CDL, or be able to obtain a CDL
- Written and oral communication skills
- General computer skills
- General electrical and mechanical skills
- Maintain required paperwork
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Complete all safety training requirements
- Very Heavy Work- Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides career growth and development.