The Field Technician is responsible for performing all installation, repair, maintenance, and testing tasks on client and customer projects while maintaining the highest level of safety and precaution. The Field Technician should be a self-starter who is customer service focused, driven, and looking to build a rewarding career within the company.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Operate equip. (skid steer, forklift , excavator, man lift)
- ability to learn new skills
- Read tape measure
- Foundation work a plus
- Current drivers license
- Written and oral communication skills
- General computer skills
- General mechanical skills
- Maintain required paperwork
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Complete all safety training requirements
- Very Heavy Work- Lifting objects in excess of 100 pounds with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing 50 pounds or more
- Construction: 2 years
- Civil construction(iron work, concrete work)
- Geotechnical drilling experience
- Operating Excavators a plus not required
- Class A CDL -Driving commercial vehicle with 30′ trailer- HUGE PLUS
- Plus if you have refinery contractor experience
- plus if you have pipeline experience
- Actively looking for long term employees wanting to grow and develop within the organization
- Corpus Christi, TX
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.