The DOT/Fleet Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that the Safety & DOT Manager and management associates are provided the resources to successfully administer and execute TorcSill’s DOT Compliance Program.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual who is eager to join an enthusiastic team, looking for a long-term career opportunity within a dynamic organization.
What We Do
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions focused on the energy, industrial, and commercial markets, and we have realized tremendous growth in this expanding field. Accordingly, TorcSill is looking for an energetic addition to our engineering team.
- Monitor and maintain DOT compliance in all districts
- Review current DOT programs, policies, and procedures and make necessary recommendations for change to management
- Stay current and up to date with all changes in DOT regulations
- Consult with District Management on DOT violations occurring in their respective districts
- Consult and coordinate training involving DOT regulatory compliance for all associates involved in the DOT Compliance Program
- Conduct all facets of driver safety training
- Ensure all DOT vehicles and trailers are properly maintained
- Maintain the company’s Reportable DOT Accident log
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned
- Degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in DOT compliance
- Experience working in a fast paced and customer-focused environment
Skills and Requirements
- Working knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier Safety regulations
- Familiar with Electronic Logging Devices
- Must possess and exhibit effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines while perpetually seeking continuous improvement
- Has interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment
- Position will require 25-30% travel
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.