The Crew Lead/Operator is responsible for performing and operating all heavy equipment, particularly Excavators and Skid Steers for the installation, of helical piers. The crew lead/operator will also be responsible for leading a crew of 2 or more technicians, they should be a good leader and self-starter who is customer service focused, driven, and looking to build a rewarding career within the company.
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions to clients in a broad range of markets. Helical piles, also known as helical piers and screw piles, are a proven foundation solution ideal for energy, industrial, and commercial applications.
- Operate equip. (skid steer, forklift, excavator, man lift)
- Ability to learn new skills
- Foundation work a plus
- Current driver’s license
- Written and oral communication skills
- General computer skills
- General mechanical skills
- Maintain required paperwork
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Complete all safety training requirements
- Very Heavy Work- Lifting objects weighing 50 pounds
- Construction: 5 years
- Civil construction (iron work, concrete work)
- Geotechnical drilling experience
- Operating Excavators and Skid Steers (Specifically, Helical Pile installation )
- Plus, Class A CDL -Driving commercial vehicle with 30′ trailer
- Plus, if you have refinery contractor experience
- Plus if you have helical pile installation experience
- Plus, if you have pipeline experience
- Actively looking for long term employees wanting to grow and develop within the organization
- Anchorage, AK
- Must be able to pass Drug test and background check upon pre employment.
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.