The Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for timely and accurate billing, collection calls, and resolving any disputes.
Accordingly, we are seeking an organized, internally motivated, detailed, and team-oriented individual who possesses the skill and knowledge base to maintain compliance with all financial policies and procedures.
What We Do
TorcSill Foundations is the premier global provider of engineered helical pile and anchor solutions focused on the energy, industrial, and commercial markets, and we have realized tremendous growth in this expanding field.
- Daily audit of field tickets and supporting documentation to process into an invoice
- Submit invoices daily to customers through various channels (e-mail, online portal, mail, etc.)
- Filing invoices and credit memos
- Communicate with outside offices to resolve billing questions/issues
- Issue customer account statements periodically or whenever necessary
- Update accounting records with customer information
- Send reminders for payments and make collection calls when assigned
- Answer customer questions and handle disputed invoices
- Compile new customer information for credit review
- Assist with bank and end of year audits
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree and higher preferred
- Minimum of 2 years work in Accounts Receivables
- Experience working in a fast paced and customer-focused environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
Skills and Requirements
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Has interpersonal, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- paExcellent organizational abilities
- Professional communication skills (oral and written)
- High attention to detail
TorcSill Foundations, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits, 401(k), and provides excellent career growth and development.